EDIT Katadyn Base Camp Filter Mike J Daurio Jr.

  • Jenn K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Mike

      Thank you for your LTR, your edits will follow. They will take the following format:

      EDIT: Must be changed.
      Edit: Should be changed but will be left to your discretion.
      Comment: Just that or something to think about.

      *** The trail is a groomed trail through a forest consisting of maple, oak, black
      walnut, and boxelder trees.

      Comment: The spell check gives me box elder however, I did a search in Google and found spellings of box elder and boxelder.

      ***The exception of this has been when filtering the Swamp water.

      EDIT: swamp water

      ***It took almost five minutes to filter a 1 liter (34 fl oz) Nalgene full of water.

      Edit: I would say Nalgene bottle so the reader understands what Nalgene is.

      *** I will definately bring the filter with on any trips with more than two participants that can all benefit from the volume of water the bladder can handle.

      EDIT: definitely

      Looks like you got some good testing in here.

      Jenn K.