EDIT: FR - OR Drycomp AirX Sack - Andrew Preece

  • Wayne Merry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Clothing to change into in camp that would keep me warm and
      hopefully be dry to put on.
      EDIT: This sentence is awkward, please reword, such as
      This was clothing to change into once in camp that would keep me warm and
      hopefully would be dry to put on.

      On the second night I brought it inside to
      check on the condition of *the* my clothes.
      EDIT: delete the

      The buckle at the top of the sack *show* no sign of weakening and still
      clips together well as I would expect.
      EDIT: shows

      When I return from a trip my clothes go to be
      washed*, then* when dry they go back into the sack compressed just a
      little and put away with my other gear.
      EDIT: and then

      The contents *are, *thermal pants and top, long
      nylon type pants, fleecy jacket and socks, wool hat, gloves and a T shirt.
      EDIT: Either change the comma to a colon (:) or remove it.
      Normally I don't worry about comma editing but in this case it needs a change.

      That's it for me.

      Regards,
      Wayne