ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 02 December 2007

  • Leesa Joiner
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2007
      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration Messages.
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have reported.

      I performed the following output tasks in 14.92 seconds.

      259 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:

      58 Manufacturer detail pages.
      82 Tester detail pages.
      38 Monitor detail pages.
      17 Moderator detail pages.
      54 Short links for report.
      Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log counts.

      1 Monitors were assigned to tests.
      1 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
      12 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
      6 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
      22 Monitor Status emails were sent.

      Enjoy!

      BridGeT, List Administration Automation
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 2, 2007
        The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
        Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
        Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?

        Pam Wyant

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa Joiner"
        <leesa@...> wrote:

        > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of
        the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated
        the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is:
        http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/

        > You should also check the individual Administration pages for
        Administration Messages.
        > TESTER ADMINISTRATION:
        http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
        > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION:
        http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm

        > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I
        have reported.

        > I performed the following output tasks in 14.92 seconds.
        >
        > 259 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:
        >
        > 58 Manufacturer detail pages.
        > 82 Tester detail pages.
        > 38 Monitor detail pages.
        > 17 Moderator detail pages.
        > 54 Short links for report.
        > Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log
        counts.

        > 1 Monitors were assigned to tests.
        > 1 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
        > 12 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
        > 6 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
        > 22 Monitor Status emails were sent.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > BridGeT, List Administration Automation

      • a_henrichs
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 2, 2007
          According to the Test Admin website, my Badger Bug Balm LTR wasn't
          posted. The original LTR was posted on 11-27-07 (message #39695). I
          uploaded the edited file 12-2-07 once the IR was deleted. Thanks!

          Andy
        • Leesa J
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
            Shane,

            Can you make the Montbell U.L. Down
            Inner Parka folder? I'll fix BridGeT.

            Leesa

            On Dec 2, 2007 10:20 PM, pamwyant <pamwyant@...> wrote:

            > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
            > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
            > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?
            >
            > Pam Wyant
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa Joiner"
            > <leesa@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of
            > the List Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated
            > the BGT Test Status site. The BGT Test Status Site is:
            > http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/
            > >
            > > You should also check the individual Administration pages for
            > Administration Messages.
            > > TESTER ADMINISTRATION:
            > http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN5.htm
            > > MONITOR ADMINISTRATION:
            > http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/ADMIN4.htm
            > >
            > > Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I
            > have reported.
            > >
            > > I performed the following output tasks in 14.92 seconds.
            > >
            > > 259 HTML pages created. Inlcuding:
            > >
            > > 58 Manufacturer detail pages.
            > > 82 Tester detail pages.
            > > 38 Monitor detail pages.
            > > 17 Moderator detail pages.
            > > 54 Short links for report.
            > > Several one-shot administration pages are not included in my log
            > counts.
            > >
            > > 1 Monitors were assigned to tests.
            > > 1 Manufacturers were notified of test progress.
            > > 12 Tester Reminder emails were sent.
            > > 6 Late Test Report Notification emails were sent.
            > > 22 Monitor Status emails were sent.
            > >
            > > Enjoy!
            > >
            > > BridGeT, List Administration Automation
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • woodswoman
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
              Leesa,
              The latest report shows that my FR upload for the
              Patagonia Vagabond Boots is "WAITING". It was uploaded
              on November 27:

              http://tinyurl.com/2ooza7

              or

              http://us.f546.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=8914_11482552_220373_1755_149_0_230778_-1_0&Idx=73&YY=22243&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=2&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox

              Thanks!

              ***Gail***

              Make Yahoo! your homepage.
              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Shane Steinkamp
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
                > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
                > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?

                The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
                least twice on the list.

                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/

                Shane
              • Leesa J
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                  But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I think
                  Jason explained in a previous email.

                  Leesa

                  On Dec 3, 2007 2:17 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
                  wrote:

                  > > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
                  > > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
                  > > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?
                  >
                  > The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
                  > least twice on the list.
                  >

                  > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/
                  >
                  > Shane
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Jo Ann Moffi
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                    Hi Shane,

                    I'm not involved in the test at all but I have seen this commented on
                    before. The Down Inner Parka is a different breed from the Down Inner
                    Jacket. They are asking for a Parka folder. Maybe one of the testers
                    can clarify.

                    Jo Ann

                    On Dec 3, 2007 2:17 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...> wrote:

                    > > The lovely BridGet is showing my upload of the Montbell U.L. Down
                    > > Inner Parka as late, however we still have no folder to upload to.
                    > > Edits were made Nov. 24. Any progress on getting a folder?
                    >
                    > The folder for this test has existed for some time, and I have noted it at
                    > least twice on the list.
                    >

                    > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Jacket/
                    >
                    > Shane

                  • Shane Steinkamp
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                      > But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I think
                      > Jason explained in a previous email.

                      OH. I missed that then. Sorry for the stupid. Uh... So what should it be
                      called?

                      Shane
                    • Leesa J
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007

                        On Dec 3, 2007 2:46 PM, Shane Steinkamp <shane@...>
                        wrote:

                        > > But that is not the right item. This is a Parka, not a jacket. I
                        > think
                        > > Jason explained in a previous email.
                        >
                        > OH. I missed that then. Sorry for the stupid. Uh... So what should it
                        > be
                        > called?
                        >
                        > Shane

                      • Shane Steinkamp
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                          > Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka

                          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Parka/

                          Sorry for the brain damage.

                          Shane
                        • Jason Boyle
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                            Thanks Shane,

                            The difference between the two is that the parka has a hood and more
                            fill and the jacket has no hood and less fill.

                            Jason

                            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
                            <shane@...> wrote:

                            > > Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka
                            >
                            > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Montbell%
                            20UL%20Down%20Inner%20Parka/

                            > Sorry for the brain damage.
                            >
                            > Shane

                          • pamwyant
                            Message 13 of 13 , Dec 3, 2007
                              Thank you Leesa, and Shane for the folder. My report is now uploaded.

                              Pam

                              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>