EDIT: long term report darn tough socks Dave Bradish

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dave,

      Just a couple of minor edits and you can delete your file from the test
      folder and upload it to the proper folder. It was nice working with you on
      this test!

      Kathy
      Darn Tough Test Monitor

      > My guess is because of how long I wear them and the distances involved.
      Edit: This sentence reads a bit arkward to me. Perhaps if you added "the
      pilling occurred" before "because" would make it better :))

      > They have retained their shape to.
      EDIT: Change "to" to "too".