AB - Re: EDIT: INITIAL REPORT: Red Ledge Exile Softshell - Jamie D

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2007
      Ah ha! I see said the blind man. Okay, I will get that worked out
      and upload ASAP.

      jamie

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov"
      <rescue@...> wrote:

      > Actually I wasn't, but in hindsight I realize that I read it
      wrong. What I
      > thought it said was "that it's a might bit too large". In that
      case, might
      > should be mite.
      >
      > However, after rereading it, I think you just need to change the
      is to it:
      > "jacket was that it might be too large."
      >
      > Whew... I'm glad that's over. :-P
      >
      > AB

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...>
        wrote:

        > Ah ha! I see said the blind man.

        OIC is a white hog (Ok sme red in the mix)...never thought id git to
        say that on BGT...and may git showed the door for doing so.

        http://www.herefordhog.org/History.htm

        Coy Boy