OOP - Will Rietveld

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 4, 2007
      I will be OOP Monday 11/5 through Tu 11/13. Going to Zion NP in SW
      Utah for a week of camping and hiking. Cheers, Will.

      No tests affected, I'm caught up on monitoring and reports.
    • Will Rietveld
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
        I'm off to build another igloo and camp in it for a couple of nights.
        Be back online on 1/15.

        Affected: Larry Kirschner's Optimus Terra FR - Late again! I will edit
        it when I get back.
      • Will Rietveld
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 20, 2008
          I will be gone January 21 through January 27. I will have email access
          while I am gone, so I can respond to messages. No tests affected.
          Cheers, Will
        • Will Rietveld
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 11, 2008
            I will be gone Feb 12-26. Going to Yellowstone NP on an 11-day
            backcountry trip on skis, building igloos for shelter. If I survive, I
            will be back online Feb 27.

            Affected: The ID Penguin bivy and GoLite Adrenaline bag may arrive
            while I am gone; I will write IR's right away after I return. Tisofi
            Eyeware LTR's are due Feb 26; I will edit reports asap after I return.

            Best, Will
          • Will Rietveld
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 9, 2008
              I will be on a rafting trip April 10-15, back online April 15 evening.
              Affected: Monitor for Ryders Eyewear and Silva Tech40 Trailblazer
              watch -- I will edits IR's when I return. Best, Will.
            • Will Rietveld
              Message 6 of 19 , May 21 1:11 PM
                I am going rafting again, be gone May 22-28. Great whitewater this
                spring! No tests affected. Will Rietveld.
              • Will Rietveld
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 24, 2008
                  I will be backpacking 6/25-27, back online the evening of 6/27. Will
                  edit Ryders Eyewear and Silva Tech 4o FR's when I return. Will.
                • Will Rietveld
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 1, 2008
                    I'mleaving on a 6-day backpacking trip, will be gone 7/2-7. I still
                    have one Ryders Eyewear FR to edit, which is overdue.

                    Will
                  • Will Rietveld
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 30, 2008
                      I will be traveling July 30 thru Aug 12. No tests affected, except I
                      need to edit one very late Ryders Eyewear FR when it comes in. Hope
                      everyone is having a great summer. Will
                    • Will Rietveld
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
                        I will be gone backpacking Tu Aug 26 thru Sat Aug 30. Affected: LTRs
                        for Silva TraiLeader Watch and Ryders Eyewear; I will edit reports
                        when I return. Will
                      • Will Rietveld
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 2, 2008
                          I will be gone hiking on the CDT for 8 days, be back online 9/10. I
                          still have one Ryders Eyewear LTR to edit that was due 8/26 (actually
                          he never posted his FR either) and one Silva Tech 4o TraiLeader LTR
                          that was also due 8/26. I guess they need to wait for me now. Best, Will.
                        • Will Rietveld
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 6, 2008
                            I will be OOP Oct 7 through Oct 15. Back online Oct 16. Best, Will.
                          • Willi Wabbit
                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 17, 2008
                              I will be gone canoeing/hiking from Oct 18 to Oct 26. Back online Oct 26. I am the monitor for the Nite Ize test, and this is not good timing since IR's will be posted soon, but I will edit them when I return. Best, Will

                            • Will Rietveld
                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 12, 2008
                                I will be gone camping and hiking again in southern Utah. Lv 11/13
                                return 11/18. Affected: monitor for nite ize biners test; will edit
                                Andrew's IR when I return. Applied for OR Zenith Glove test; if
                                chosen, I will respond on 11/18. Best, Will
                              • Will Rietveld
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 1, 2008
                                  I'm off again for a camping/hiking trip Dec 1-5 in southern Utah. No
                                  tests affected. I'm waiting for the selections for the OR Zenith
                                  glove. If selected I will send in my shipping data when I return.
                                  Best, Will
                                • Leesa J
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 1, 2008
                                    Will,

                                    You may want to send it to the Test Moderator before you go. That way, it
                                    won't hold up the shipping if you are selected.

                                    Thanks,
                                    Leesa

                                    On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Will Rietveld <willi_wabbit@...>wrote:

                                    > I'm off again for a camping/hiking trip Dec 1-5 in southern Utah. No
                                    > tests affected. I'm waiting for the selections for the OR Zenith
                                    > glove. If selected I will send in my shipping data when I return.
                                    > Best, Will

                                  • Will Rietveld
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 30, 2008
                                      I will be gone skiing from 12/31 to Jan 3. No tests affected. Best, Will
                                    • Will Rietveld
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
                                        I will be gone skiing to a mountain hut Feb 17-20, back online Friday
                                        Feb 20. Affected: Buff Cyclone LTR; I will edit reports when I return.
                                        Best, Will.
                                      • Willi Wabbit
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Mar 1, 2009
                                          I will be gone camping and hiking from March 2 thru March 12. No tests affected. Back online March 13. Will Rietveld