Test Call Extended – Kombi Cyclone Gloves

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Test Call Extended – Kombi Cyclone Gloves

      Maybe my musical puns had a few people looking up
      Alanis lyrics instead of writing apps so the call will
      be extended until Sunday night at 9 pm MST. If I
      don’t have enough apps to fill this test it will be
      canceled. In case you don’t see Everything or Every
      Part the first time through, here’s the test call
      again:

      Test Call - Alanis has one Hand In Her Pocket
      because...

      It’s freaking freezing outside! You Outta Know that
      warm gloves could remedy that problem and isn’t it
      Ironic that BGT is offering the Kombi Cyclone II
      gloves for testing. This is Kombi’s first test with
      so let’s give them some reviews that will have them
      going Head Over Feet (if their product makes the grade
      of course). There’s both a men’s and a women’s model
      available for testing, but we’ll only be testing three
      total pairs.

      Here’s the item:

      Cyclone II Glove (style 7760)
      Men’s
      http://www.kombisports.com/kombi_us/products-detail.php?prod_id=227
      Or
      http://tinyurl.com/2d7t6g

      Women’s
      http://www.kombisports.com/kombi_us/products-detail.php?prod_id=228
      Or
      http://tinyurl.com/27nh6z

      Some Details:

      Newbie Limit does not apply – so apply away because
      you live, You Learn
      International is ok
      Application should include “Kombi Cyclone” and
      “Application” in
      your subject line or your app could be Under Rug
      Swept.
      Mod for this test: Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie
      Kenny B

      Thank U

      Kenny B

      PS For those who have did not catch any of my many
      musical references (probably everyone in the group)
      and have no idea what I’m talking about, just remeber
      - the fat boy is obviously off his Jagged Little Pill.
      Then apply anyway.

      http://mail.yahoo.com