Re: when did Popeye the Sailor Man join?

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      > when did Popeye the Sailor Man join?
      > Posted by: "Coy" starnescr@... starnescr
      > Date: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:22 pm ((PDT))
      > Yoc Yob (incognito to avoid the wrath of the list admin)

      You may have avoided the wrath of the List Admin, but you haven't avoided
      The All-Seeing Eye:

      > took the cup from the burner, slipped my hand between the cozy and the
      > attached web strap and enjoyed > me meal straight from the cup.
      MY meal

      The Retina
    • Rick D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Well me-hearties, if he ate said meal on September 19, that be Talk
        Like a Pirate Day.

        Yarrr!

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
        <r.caffin@...> wrote:

        > > when did Popeye the Sailor Man join?
        > > Posted by: "Coy" starnescr@... starnescr
        > > Date: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:22 pm ((PDT))
        > > Yoc Yob (incognito to avoid the wrath of the list admin)
        >
        > You may have avoided the wrath of the List Admin, but you haven't
        avoided
        > The All-Seeing Eye:
        >
        > > took the cup from the burner, slipped my hand between the cozy
        and the
        > > attached web strap and enjoyed > me meal straight from the cup.
        > MY meal
        >
        > The Retina

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          > Yoc Yob (incognito to avoid the wrath of the list admin)

          I can't manage wrath when I'm laughing too hard...

          Shane
          List Admin