Arrived - Hit Chillies Micro-Elite Chamois - Ed Morse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      The Hit Chillies Micro-Elite Chamois Zip T arrived this morning.

      Tomorrow I am starting early on a 4 day walk.

      I will get the IR in ASAP when I get home.

      Ed Morse
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Arrived; 1-November-2007
        Hot Chillies Men's Piped Zip T
        James E. Triplett

        UPS had my address wrong (there are 2 streets with the same name, and they
        went to the wrong one), but delivered the Piped Zip T the day after
        Halloween. Sorry for not reporting the arrival sooner, but I had some
        issues to attend to and was OOP for the weekend. The Piped Zip T is as
        expected, except it doesn't have the contrasting color piping. The XL is
        very wide, but the sleeves are the perfect length. It's the age-old
        problem for me. Proper body fit = sleeves too short. Proper sleeve
        length = body size too big.

        Looks like a nice garment.

        Jet