Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT CHUCK LTR - Jetboil Cargo Cozy - Chuck Carnes

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Well the computer can be replaced but your health
      can't....hope you are doing better now.

      Chuck Carnes

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Thanks but, no, health isn't doing better - but we are working on finding an
        answer or at least some help to get going - I'm having MAJOR MAJOR muscle
        spasms on the left side - arms, stomach muscles, chest muscles, leg, etc -
        that attack without warning - I'm on 2000 (yes, that's 2 thousand) mg of
        robaxin to help with the spasms but it's not working. So we'll have to look
        at it some more and hopefully we'll find something else....

        Jodi

        On 11/1/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

        > Well the computer can be replaced but your health
        > can't....hope you are doing better now.
        >
        > Chuck Carnes

        Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
        playing with a flame thrower.

        Swedes have many faults but being wrong isn't one of them. - T-shirt saying