Re: EDIT CHUCK LTR - Jetboil Cargo Cozy - Chuck Carnes

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      WHOOPS!!! - Forgot tester's name <blush>

      Jodi, being blonde again

      --
      Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
      playing with a flame thrower.

      Swedes have many faults but being wrong isn't one of them. - T-shirt saying

    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Well the computer can be replaced but your health
        can't....hope you are doing better now.

        Chuck Carnes

        > Sorry it took so long to get to these edits -
        > computer crashes and health
        > kept me from the computer!!
        >
        > Anyway, nice report - only one edit. Upload when
        > done
        >

        > On 10/26/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > made, I took the cup from the burner, slipped my
        > hand
        > > between the cozy and the attached web strap and
        > > enjoyed me meal straight from the cup. After I got
        >

        > EDIT - I got the Popeye reference but I don't think
        > "me meal" is quite what
        > you meant to say :-)
        > "my meal"
        >
        > That's it - Thanks for a great test series
        > Jodi Cornelius
        > Monitor - Jetboil Cargo Cozy

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • J Cornelius
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Thanks but, no, health isn't doing better - but we are working on finding an
          answer or at least some help to get going - I'm having MAJOR MAJOR muscle
          spasms on the left side - arms, stomach muscles, chest muscles, leg, etc -
          that attack without warning - I'm on 2000 (yes, that's 2 thousand) mg of
          robaxin to help with the spasms but it's not working. So we'll have to look
          at it some more and hopefully we'll find something else....

          Jodi