EDIT CHUCK LTR - Jetboil Cargo Cozy - Chuck Carnes

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Test Series - Jetboil Cargo Cozy
      Tester -
      Date Posted - Oct. 26, 2007
      Date Edited - Nov. 1, 2007
      Monitor - Jodi Cornelius

      Sorry it took so long to get to these edits - computer crashes and health
      kept me from the computer!!

      Anyway, nice report - only one edit. Upload when done

      On 10/26/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

      > made, I took the cup from the burner, slipped my hand
      > between the cozy and the attached web strap and
      > enjoyed me meal straight from the cup. After I got

      EDIT - I got the Popeye reference but I don't think "me meal" is quite what
      you meant to say :-)
      "my meal"

      That's it - Thanks for a great test series
      Jodi Cornelius
      Monitor - Jetboil Cargo Cozy

    • J Cornelius
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        WHOOPS!!! - Forgot tester's name <blush>

        Jodi, being blonde again

        --
        Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
        playing with a flame thrower.

        Swedes have many faults but being wrong isn't one of them. - T-shirt saying

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          Well the computer can be replaced but your health
          can't....hope you are doing better now.

          Chuck Carnes

          > Sorry it took so long to get to these edits -
          > computer crashes and health
          > kept me from the computer!!
          >
          > Anyway, nice report - only one edit. Upload when
          > done
          >

          > On 10/26/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > made, I took the cup from the burner, slipped my
          > hand
          > > between the cozy and the attached web strap and
          > > enjoyed me meal straight from the cup. After I got
          >

          > EDIT - I got the Popeye reference but I don't think
          > "me meal" is quite what
          > you meant to say :-)
          > "my meal"
          >
          > That's it - Thanks for a great test series
          > Jodi Cornelius
          > Monitor - Jetboil Cargo Cozy

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • J Cornelius
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            Thanks but, no, health isn't doing better - but we are working on finding an
            answer or at least some help to get going - I'm having MAJOR MAJOR muscle
            spasms on the left side - arms, stomach muscles, chest muscles, leg, etc -
            that attack without warning - I'm on 2000 (yes, that's 2 thousand) mg of
            robaxin to help with the spasms but it's not working. So we'll have to look
            at it some more and hopefully we'll find something else....

            Jodi