EDIT Malachowski Kozulka Shirt LTR--Walker

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Joanne:

      This will serve as the official edit of your Malachowski Kozulka Shirt Long Term Report. For future reference, you only need to post the new portion of the report to the list. That way we monitors only need to scroll through the new portion. The whole report in html needs to be posted to the web in the test folder.

      As for Edits on your report:

      "...I have not worn anyhting heavier..." anything.

      Hope you are feeling better. Upload to complete report to the appropriate folder at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

      Mike