Sizing response from Hot Chillys

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello, again, Folks-

      This came through quickly. I barely posted that I'd made a request for information when I saw a signal that I had this E-mail. It isn't the measurement info that I requested, but it gives an idea of size meaning. I need an XL meant more for 16-18, not 14-16. Too bad!

      Rosaleen

      Just in from Hot Chillys:

      *******

      Hi Rosaleen,

      We have not posted our sizing on our new website yet so I have listed it below. Thank you!

      Women's Tops and Bottoms:

      S = 6/8

      M = 8/10

      L = 12/14