EDITED:] LTR snowpeak stove Dave Bradish

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Here are Thomas Vickers official monitor edits of David Braddish's Snow Peak
      SS Giga Power stove LTR

      EDIT = must do
      Edit = think about it, but do something
      Comment = think about it.

      We made hot coco after it started getting dark, and oatmeal the next
      morning.

      EDIT: no comma needed after dark.

      Comments: Very concise report, but I have some questions that you might want
      to address if you haven't already (I didn't look at the FTR again).

      1. What type of canister fuel are you using? What size?
      2. What size pots were you using? How much water? How long did you burn the
      stove for each meal?

      Basically I might expand the details just a it to fill things out.
      Otherwise update and upload

      TV