OOP - John & Kathy Waters 9/29 and 9/30

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      John and I are off for a quick overnight. Things affected are:

      John - edits on the Coleman Klickitat and Lowe's Alpine
      Kathy - edits on Patagonia Vagabond boots and uploading Mountainsmith Day Pack, Cache Lake Foods and Fox River Socks - waiting for folders.

      Off to do some testing in this glorious fall weather!

      Kathy & John Waters