EDIT - IR - Cache Lake Foods - Kathy Waters

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Kathy,

      Here are you IR edits for your Cache Lake Foods test.
      Only two items to address and you are good to upload.

      “MSRP: US$ N/A”

      COMMENT: It looks like the manufacturer’s website
      does have MSRP listed for the items on the site
      (though I didn’t verify that all the ones you are
      testing are currently on the website) so you should
      add it if the ones you are testing are listed. Sorry,
      I hope this isn’t going to be a rough edit to make.

      “Whether or not I accomplish them on the trail easily
      , remains to be seen.”

      EDIT: There’s an extra space after “easily”

      That’s it I could find. A big thanks to all three
      Cache Lake testers for easy editing.

      Cheers

      Kenny B

      that gives answers, not web links.