BIP - Will Rietveld

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 16 6:28 AM
      I'm back from my trip. It was summer when I left, and fall when I
      returned, all in one week. Cool, literally. Will.
    • Will Rietveld
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 15, 2007
        I'm back and catching up afer an outstanding 10-day trip to Zion NP
        and places in northern AZ. Will Rietveld
      • Will Rietveld
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 29, 2008
          I'm back home and back online. Will
        • Will Rietveld
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 26, 2008
            I'm back from an 11-day winter camping trip in Yellowstone NP. The
            trip was awesome, now I'm catching up at home. I will edit LTR's for
            the Tifosi Sunglasses asap, stay tuned. Will.
          • Will Rietveld
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 9, 2008
              Hi all, I'm back home from another great trip. Have a couple uploads
              to do, and still waiting for Optimus Terra Cookset LTR from Mark Wood.
              Will
            • Brian Tannehill
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 9, 2008
                Welcome back,

                I received an upload notice for your LTR on the Diablo. I have not
                made the edits yet, so please delete. I will get to them soonest.

                Thanks,
                Brian

                On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Will Rietveld <willi_wabbit@...> wrote:
                > Hi all, I'm back home from another great trip. Have a couple uploads
                > to do, and still waiting for Optimus Terra Cookset LTR from Mark Wood.
                > Will
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Will Rietveld
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 17, 2008
                  I'm back from my rafting trip and catching up. Edits on Silva Tech40
                  Trailmaster watch IR's coming soon. Will
                • Will Rietveld
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 29, 2008
                    I'm back from my rafting trip and back online. Will
                  • Will Rietveld
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 13, 2008
                      I'm back from my trip. I have one more Ryders Eyewear to edit, if its
                      posted, and I will post my GoLite Adrenaline LTR asap. Will.
                    • Will Rietveld
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 14, 2008
                        I'm back from my travels and will get on any editing I need to do. Will
                      • Will Rietveld
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 29, 2008
                          I'm back early from my trip, and looking for LTR's for Ryders eyewear
                          and Silva Tech 4o TraiLeader watch. Best, Will.
                        • Will Rietveld
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 12 3:27 PM
                            I'm back from my trip and will be around for a while. I'm caught up on
                            editing reports for now. Will
                          • Will Rietveld
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 27, 2008
                              I'm back from my trip and editing IR's for Nite Ize products. Best, Will.
                            • Will Rietveld
                              Message 14 of 17 , Dec 6, 2008
                                I'm back from my trip and back online. Will
                              • Will Rietveld
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 4, 2009
                                  I'm back from my hut trip. Will edit Buff Cyclone FR's soon. Best, Will.
                                • Will Rietveld
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Feb 21, 2009
                                    I'm back from my hut trip and catching up. Will get Buff and Nite Ize
                                    reports edited soon. Best, Will.
                                  • Will Rietveld
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Mar 12, 2009
                                      I have returned from my recent trip and back online again. Will