MORE EDITS: LONG TERM REPORT: Primus Micron Ti 2.5 (Curt)

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 5:29 PM
      Here ya go!

      Found an additional edit.

      As usual:

      EDIT: Change Me

      Edit: Think about changing me

      Comment: Everything else

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9

      http://www.corridor9.net

      __________________________________

      > mini blowtorch, this stoved did what I expected on the first day of

      > the trip and the last.

      Comment: would sound better if it was "first day of the trip to the last"

      EDIT: Stoved?

      > Unprotected it can more than double boiling times.

      Edit: This sounds weird. Can you rephrase?

      > It was always easy to shield it enough to get a good boil, but it

      > undoubtedly used more fuel.

      Edit: You used "it" in different ways and it made this sentence weird too.

      > This stove was opened and closed a lot during the testing period, so I

      > imagine it's well past the breaking in stages and will continue to be

      > reliably secure.

      EDIT: This is a bit of projection. You could slip and bend this tomorrow,
      never know. Can you rephrase without projecting?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Individual Email | Traditional

      (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:backpackgeartesters-digest@yahoogroups.com