RE: [backpackgeartesters] LONG TERM REPORT: Primus Micron Ti 2.5 (Curt)

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      Here ya go!

      As usual:
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment: Everything else

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      __________________________________

      > mini blowtorch, this stoved did what I expected on the first day of
      > the trip and the last.
      Comment: would sound better if it was "first day of the trip to the last"

      > Unprotected it can more than double boiling times.
      Edit: This sounds weird. Can you rephrase?

      > It was always easy to shield it enough to get a good boil, but it
      > undoubtedly used more fuel.
      Edit: You used "it" in different ways and it made this sentence weird too.

      > This stove was opened and closed a lot during
      > the testing period, so I imagine it's well past the breaking in stages
      > and will continue to be reliably secure.
      EDIT: This is a bit of projection. You could slip and bend this tomorrow,
      never know. Can you rephrase without projecting?