EDIT - LTR - Rebecca SE - MontBell UL SS Down Hugger #1

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi Bex

      Apologies on the delayed edits as I just took over the
      monitoring duties for this test this morning. Nice
      report, you really gave the bag a workout. Only a
      couple of extra spaces to remove and you’re good to go
      (nitpicky I know, but I had to find something).

      “Over the Long Term Test period I have slept in the
      MontBell U.L Super Stretch Down Hugger #1 for a total
      of nineteen nights over two trips.”

      Edit: There’s an extra space between “#1” and “for”

      “Nighttime temperatures hovered in the mid-30s F (~2
      C) and the weather was clear and dry…”

      Edit: There’s an extra space after “mid-30s F”

      “At the end of this layo ver it looked as good as new
      – all of the loft was back. “

      EDIT: There’s a space in “layover” that needs removing

      “I’ve not had to do any ‘pull throughs’ to prevent
      down feathers from getting free.”

      Edit: There’s an extra space between “to” and
      “prevent”

      “The Down Hugger ’s stretch gave me the extra room to
      change clothes easily inside the bag, and best of all,
      I could do all of my ‘foot maintenance’ from inside
      the bag!”

      Edit: There’s an extra space between “Hugger” and “ ’s
      “

      That’s it I could find. Sorry to be anal about the
      spaces, but that’s really all I could find. Upload
      when ready. Thanks for your hard work on the report.

      Cheers

      Kenny B

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222