EDIT: Field Test Report - GSI Halulite 2 Quart Boiler - Thomas VIckers

  • a_henrichs
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi Tom,
      Sorry about the late edit. I totally missed the post. I had surgery
      last Friday, but I think the lingering remains of the anesthesia were
      messing with me early this week. Somehow it completely slipped
      through. Great report; I really liked the pictures. I only found a
      few minor edits for you. Thanks, and again, my apologies.

      Andy

      > Rainny and dry weather
      EDIT: Rainy...

      > Please check back October for my long term report.
      EDIT: "Please check back in October..."