RE: [backpackgeartesters] Semi BIP - Sonjia Leyva

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 4 10:35 PM
      Sonjia,

      You have Jenny and my deep condolences for the loss of your mum.

      It is always hard to accept even when expected.

      Look after yourself and family. We can pick up the duties that you have.

      Ciao

      Ralph

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 5 11:20 AM
        Sonjia,

        My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I am sorry to hear of
        your loss. I am always ready to take on any monitoring duties. Just let
        me know. (Or Shane can tell me)

        Ray
      • Rick Allnutt
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6 6:04 AM
          Sonjia,

          I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing. It is time to reflect on
          her life and do the work you have in front of you connected with that.

          Thank you so much for letting us know what is happening. It is so easy,
          when life is falling apart, to abandon some connections - like internet
          friends. Finding the energy to contact groups like BGT can be hard. But
          you did. Since we know what has gone on, it will be easy for us to share
          the burden, reassign monitors, and take care of the BGT details.

          And when you feel like sticking your head back into BGT, we will still
          be here. When you need some diversion, come back. Even if it seems like
          it has been a long time, and even if you are out of the habit of opening
          the BGT group, it will always be easy to come back.

          I look forward to that time.

          Rick

        • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 7 8:43 AM
            Sonjia,

            I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I'm just catching up here
            after being OOP. If you still need help with anything, connect me off list
            at kathy@... and I will take over whatever you need. My thoughts and
            prayers are with you.