EDIT- COY FR: Jetboil Cargo Cozy - Coy Starnes

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Test - Jetboil Cargo Cozy
      Tester - Coy Starnes
      Date posted - August 28, 2007
      Date Edited - September 1, 2007
      Test Monitor - Jodi Cornelius

      This cozy looks like something I need to get for my Jetboil!! I love my
      stuff staying hot cuz I feel things cool off way too fast for me :-)

      Anyway, edit(s) below. Fix 'em and then upload when done

      > Usually I am torturing my tong with hot oatmeal to start with and

      EDIT - "tongue"

      After the cocoa the first morning I did now wash my cook pot, but did

      EDIT - "now" should be "not" (I think :-)

      That's it - no biggie :-) Make the changes and upload!!

      Jodi Cornelius
      Jetboil Cargo Cozy monitor