Re: Edit: IR - Danner 453 GTX Hiking Boots - Christensen

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Ted, et al:

      Thank you for the quick turnaround on the edit. I have incorporated your comments and posted the HTML file in the appropriate location. I have also deleted the file from the TEST folder.

      Thanks again, Ryan

      Ryan L. Christensen
      E-mail: mailto:bigdawgryan@...

      "Excellence is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle