EDIT: McNett Aquamira Tablets - Richard Lyon

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi Richard. Sorry I didn't see your post back in early August. I wasn't looking for it I guess. After the long wait, I have only one edit for you below, easy to fix. Your html version looks great. Go ahead and upload when ready and be sure to delete your report in the Test folder. Thanks, and have a great trip. Will

      I have used the Tablets in the fields on two trips.
      EDIT: field

    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 7:48 AM
        Will, Thanks; I've fixed it and will upload as soon as my IR is
        deleted. I have a question, based on my review of my fellow testers'
        reports. I though that we were supposed to list the parent company
        (McNett) as manufacturer and use its home page for the hyperlink. My
        colleagues have both used Aquamira Technologies and that
        subsidiary's website. I don't especially care and I ask only because
        I was recently reminded on an OR that with a Cascade Designs product
        we are supposed to use that company as manufacturer but link to the
        appropriate product page. I'll hold off uploading until you or
        another editor replies to this.
        I really enjoyed your BPL review of the Guiding Light.
        Richard

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Will Rietveld"