ATTN: Coy Boy - Keen Taos monitor

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Coy Boy-

      I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss my IR. I posted it back on
      the 23rd, but I don't think you were even put on this test yet so you
      might have missed it. Here's the link to the message:

      I know you're busy and have some family issues going on right now, but
      I saw another edit, so I wanted to make sure you saw my IR too.

      Thanks,
      Jennifer P.
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Thanks Jen, I somehow overlooked it. I try to edit them in the
        order posted so sorry bout that. I'll get it sometime today
        hopefully.

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"