Test Call: Two lights are better than one

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2007
      Believe it or not...

      3 lucky testers will be testing 2 lights each! Read about them here:

      Streamlight
      http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=75

      Enduro Headlamp and Stylus Pro
      http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133

      US Only
      Newbie Rule applies

      In your plan, please be sure to indicate how you plan on using both lights
      during the testing period. You will be required to write two sets of
      reports.
      This call will close next Thursday - September 6th.

      Leesa
      Test Moderator

    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2007
        I am hoping to close this call Thursday night - time to get your
        applications in! Check out the lights - they are pretty interesting
        looking.

        Leesa

        Believe it or not...

        3 lucky testers will be testing 2 lights each! Read about them here:

        Streamlight
        http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=75

        Enduro Headlamp and Stylus Pro
        http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133

        US Only
        Newbie Rule applies

        In your plan, please be sure to indicate how you plan on using both lights
        during the testing period. You will be required to write two sets of
        reports.
        This call will close next Thursday - September 6th.

        Leesa
        Test Moderator

      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2007
          I have a couple of these and they are AWESOME! Very
          bright. This is a great deal too, you get two of 'em.

          Chuck

          --- Leesa J <leesaj@...> wrote:

          > I am hoping to close this call Thursday night - time
          > to get your
          > applications in! Check out the lights - they are
          > pretty interesting
          > looking.
          >
          > Leesa
          >
          > Believe it or not...
          >
          > 3 lucky testers will be testing 2 lights each! Read
          > about them here:
          >
          > Streamlight

          http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=75

          > Enduro Headlamp and Stylus Pro

          http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133

          > US Only
          > Newbie Rule applies
          >
          > In your plan, please be sure to indicate how you
          > plan on using both lights
          > during the testing period. You will be required to
          > write two sets of
          > reports.
          > This call will close next Thursday - September 6th.
          >
          > Leesa
          > Test Moderator

          > removed]

        • Dark Lazarus
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
            Time got away from me this short week. Is there still time to apply
            for these? I only see one app, thought I would toss mine in as I can
            test these.

            kathryn

            On 9/5/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
            > I have a couple of these and they are AWESOME! Very
            > bright. This is a great deal too, you get two of 'em.
            >
            > Chuck
            >
            > --- Leesa J <leesaj@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I am hoping to close this call Thursday night - time
            > > to get your
            > > applications in! Check out the lights - they are
            > > pretty interesting
            > > looking.
            > >
            > > Leesa
            > >
            > > Believe it or not...
            > >
            > > 3 lucky testers will be testing 2 lights each! Read
            > > about them here:
            > >
            > > Streamlight
            > >
            > http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=75
            > >
            > > Enduro Headlamp and Stylus Pro
            > >
            > http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133
            > >
            > > US Only
            > > Newbie Rule applies
            > >
            > > In your plan, please be sure to indicate how you
            > > plan on using both lights
            > > during the testing period. You will be required to
            > > write two sets of
            > > reports.
            > > This call will close next Thursday - September 6th.
            > >
            > > Leesa
            > > Test Moderator

            > > removed]

          • Leesa J
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
              Please do - time got away from me as well, so I will wait until Monday night
              to close the call.

              Leesa

              On 9/7/07, Dark Lazarus <darklazarus@...> wrote:

              > Time got away from me this short week. Is there still time to apply
              > for these? I only see one app, thought I would toss mine in as I can
              > test these.
              >
              > kathryn
              >

              > On 9/5/07, Chuck Carnes <ctcarnes1@... <ctcarnes1%40yahoo.com>>
              > wrote:
              > > I have a couple of these and they are AWESOME! Very
              > > bright. This is a great deal too, you get two of 'em.
              > >
              > > Chuck
              > >
              > > --- Leesa J <leesaj@... <leesaj%40gmail.com>> wrote:
              > >
              > > > I am hoping to close this call Thursday night - time
              > > > to get your
              > > > applications in! Check out the lights - they are
              > > > pretty interesting
              > > > looking.
              > > >
              > > > Leesa
              > > >
              > > > Believe it or not...
              > > >
              > > > 3 lucky testers will be testing 2 lights each! Read
              > > > about them here:
              > > >
              > > > Streamlight
              > > >
              > > http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=75
              > > >
              > > > Enduro Headlamp and Stylus Pro
              > > >
              > > http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133
              > > >
              > > > US Only
              > > > Newbie Rule applies
              > > >
              > > > In your plan, please be sure to indicate how you
              > > > plan on using both lights
              > > > during the testing period. You will be required to
              > > > write two sets of
              > > > reports.
              > > > This call will close next Thursday - September 6th.
              > > >
              > > > Leesa
              > > > Test Moderator

              > > > removed]

            • Andrew Buskov
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
                Please verify that this is 2 reports?

                AB

                _____
                Visit Corridor9
                http://www.corridor9.net
                __________________________________

                > Please do - time got away from me as well, so I will wait until Monday
                > night
                > to close the call.
                >
                > Leesa
                >
                > On 9/7/07, Dark Lazarus <darklazarus@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Time got away from me this short week. Is there still time to apply
                > > for these? I only see one app, thought I would toss mine in as I can
                > > test these.
                > >
                > > kathryn
              • Leesa J
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
                  "You will be required to write two sets of reports."

                  That means - 2 IR, 2 FR and 2 LTR.

                  Leesa

                  On 9/7/07, Andrew Buskov <rescue@...> wrote:

                  > Please verify that this is 2 reports?
                  >
                  > AB
                  >
                  > _____
                  > Visit Corridor9
                  > Blogging about BackpackGearTest.org, Firefighting, Linux, Hiking and more!
                  > http://www.corridor9.net
                  > __________________________________
                  >

                  > > Please do - time got away from me as well, so I will wait until Monday
                  > > night
                  > > to close the call.
                  > >
                  > > Leesa
                  > >
                  > > On 9/7/07, Dark Lazarus <darklazarus@... <darklazarus%40gmail.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Time got away from me this short week. Is there still time to apply
                  > > > for these? I only see one app, thought I would toss mine in as I can
                  > > > test these.
                  > > >
                  > > > kathryn

                • Jason Boyle
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
                    Andrew,

                    Yes it is two test series. One on each light.

                    Jason

                    --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov"