*trumpet and horn fanfare* Hear ye! Hear Ye!

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      Two Minions have been freshly minted!

      Please congratulate Curt Peterson and Ken Bigelow - they are newly
      indoctrinated Test Moderators!

      Both will be working with the other Test Moderators and the Test Managers
      team to help us shovel out the gear that we landed at the last OR show.

      -Stephanie

      --
      Stephanie Martin
      Director, Product Reviews

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org
      The Most Comprehensive Interactive Gear Reviews and Tests on the Planet!

    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
        Congratulations to you both!

        > Please congratulate Curt Peterson and Ken Bigelow - they are newly
        > indoctrinated Test Moderators!
        >
        > Both will be working with the other Test Moderators and the Test Managers
        > team to help us shovel out the gear that we landed at the last OR show.
        >
        > -Stephanie
        >

        > --
        > Stephanie Martin
        > Director, Product Reviews
        > BackpackGearTest.org
        >
        > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org
        > The Most Comprehensive Interactive Gear Reviews and Tests on the Planet!

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://www.eset.com

      • Andrew Buskov
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
          hehehe........ you've done it now.

          AB
          _____
          Visit Corridor9
          http://www.corridor9.net
          __________________________________

          Stephanie Martin wrote:
          > Two Minions have been freshly minted!
          >
          > Please congratulate Curt Peterson and Ken Bigelow - they are newly
          > indoctrinated Test Moderators!
          >
          > Both will be working with the other Test Moderators and the Test Managers
          > team to help us shovel out the gear that we landed at the last OR show.
          >
          > -Stephanie

        • pamwyant
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
            Congratulations guys. If this year is like the past, you've joined
            just in time to help stem the overwhelming flood of gear that the
            time period after an OR show brings. I'm sure you'll have plenty
            to keep busy!

            Pam

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Martin"