OFFICIAL EDIT: Field Report Hennessy Supershelter - Jodi

  • Fuzzy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Jodi,

      Great job, just one spelling catch. Upload when ready.

      Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
      SuperShelter Monitor
      ********************
      The elastic bridle that was mentioned on the "Early Adopter" notice
      (see my Intial Report) helps keep the UnderPad in place and does a very
      good job of it.
      [EDIT] Initial
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Got it - thanks Fuzzy!!

        Jodi

        On 6/1/05, Fuzzy <ckime@...> wrote:
        > Jodi,
        >
        > Great job, just one spelling catch. Upload when ready.
        >
        > Fuzzy (Chuck Kime)
        > SuperShelter Monitor
        > The elastic bridle that was mentioned on the "Early Adopter" notice
        > (see my Intial Report) helps keep the UnderPad in place and does a very
        > good job of it.
        > [EDIT] Initial

        " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
        no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it because I
        believe in me and know that I can do what I set my mind to do."
        Author Unknown