Terrastryder Low Field Report (LATE)

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi, My report is late, and from the look of things its going to be
      tomorrow before I can post it. A friend and co-worker died last
      night. Everyone is just sort of in a zombie state and I can't seem to
      proofread anything. Sorry, Leesa
      --
      This land is your land, this land is my land...
      Woody Guthrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Take care, Leesa,
        We'll get it when we get it.