Moderator request - Tilley LTM6 Airflo Hat

  • AsABat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      I see that the folder for this test is labeled

      Tilley LTM6 Hat

      I would suggest it be renamed to use the full model name the
      manufacturer uses:

      Tilley LTM6 Airflo Hat

      This is more accurate and also more descriptive, perhaps drawing more
      readers to the reports.

      My 2 cents.

      Bill Jeffrey
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        At 09:40 PM 1/06/2005, you wrote:
        >I see that the folder for this test is labeled
        >
        >Tilley LTM6 Hat

        Hi Bill

        I have taken this to the Moderator group for consideration.

        Thanks for the heads-up.

        Regards
        Andrew