Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EDIT FR - Tilley LTM6 Airflo Hat

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks Bill for your responses. The main thing I was
      looking for as far as the temperature thing was
      consistancy. I just think if you are going to put
      degrees on some of them it should go on all of them.
      But if it is a style thing then that is okay by me.

      The html version looks good and like you said, the
      "first report" is not clickable. You may upload when
      ready.

      Chuck Carnes

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html