Re: edit/Andre/ltr Mariposa

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Andre-

      Good catch. I suspect I didn't click on feet rather than inches in the conversion table. I've developed a "feel" for simple pounds to kilograms and fluid ounce to milliliters, but I don't use enough metric to think in terms of significant distances.

      I've changed that conversion in my computer-stored reports and will have the corrected version in my upload. Thanks.

      Rosaleen

      Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:48:02 -0000
      From: André Corterier <andre.corterier@...<mailto:andre.corterier@...>>
      Subject: Re: Long Term Report: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Pack

      Wow- the Appalachians reach 7648 km in height? And I though Everest
      at almost 10 km was steep...
      ;-)

      André
      --- In