Jetboil Reports - Jodi

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      As the vicodin works, I'll be able to sit at the computer for longer
      periods of time (also with the physical therapy - hope it works!!) and
      am hoping to get those 2 reports in the next couple of days.

      Thanks for working with me
      Jodi

      --
      " Everyday I am faced with challenges and I accept those challenges,
      no matter how tough the reality of my life is. I can take it because I