Extension request - Jetboil PCS and French Press FRs

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 5:35 PM
      Sorry for the late notice - I'm actually quite close to finishing these two
      field reports that are due today, but catching up from the holiday weekend
      is proving a bit more daunting than I anticipated. I hope to have them
      posted no later than tomorrow night, but I'm putting in this extension
      request until Thursday in case tonight's catch-up and unpacking goes slower
      than planned. :)

      I have a pile of emails to go through, so if there is anything posted since
      last Thursday that needs my attention, I'll get to it tonight sometime.