Get yer G on - Update!

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Hey all,
      Conversations with Gregory have led to the following:
      International testers from the UK, Germany and France are welcome to apply,
      other locations must be handled on a case by case basis depending on whether
      they have distributors there or not.

      Sorry, no distributors in Australia.

      -Stephanie

      reviews and tests on the planet!
    • Pascal Deschenes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        Stephanie,

        Is Canada part of the US distribution? We have plenty of Gregory
        retaillers so there must be an efficient distribution conduit. Right
        eh?

        Pascal

        > International testers from the UK, Germany and France are welcome to
        > apply,
        > other locations must be handled on a case by case basis depending on
        > whether
        > they have distributors there or not.

      • André Corterier
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Hooray! App to follow...

          André

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Martin
          <stephanie@b...> wrote:
          > Hey all,
          > Conversations with Gregory have led to the following:
          > International testers from the UK, Germany and France are welcome to
          apply,
          <snip>