RE: Dunham Terrastryder-low Field Reports - Shane

  • Mirage
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Hey folks,

      I am a week late on my Field Report for the Dunham Terrastryder Low
      hiking shoes. It's also the last day of my job of 10 years at
      Hewlett-Packard, so as you can guess, my life the last few weeks has
      been consumed with passing off my work to others here at HP, finding a
      new job, and buying and selling a house.

      Good news is I've got a new job lined up and two weeks off between now
      and then.

      SOOOOooooo...

      I've managed to complete about 50% of my FR despite all these
      happenings, and plan to have it in by the end of the week. I did miss
      one of my planned trips due to a death in the family, but I have been
      wearing the shoes almost exclusively (I do need to wear sandles once
      in a while to dry out my feet, and I wore dress shoes to my interviews).

      Hope to have this in soon,

      Shane "Mirage"...

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com,