BIP - Jim S.

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Back in from the West Rim Trail in PA. Great 3 day backpack with a real mix
      of conditions!

      I'm catching up......

      Jim S.

    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
        Back from bringing my daughter to college in Maryland, visiting Dad in North
        Carolina and hiking, camping, fishing and generally bumming around in the
        Blue Ridge Mountains. Drove all but a 130 miles of the Blue ridge Parkway and
        all of Skyline Drive. Whew! Can you spell 'Road Trip'?

        Mailbox maxed out at 1000 emails sometime on 8/30. If something important
        was sent to me on that date or later, I missed it!

        Jim S.

        You do not realize enough that your attention is your only chance. Without
        it you can do nothing. - Jeanne de Salzmann