Follow-up:> Mark Verber - Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter Long-term Report

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Hi Mark

      This is a formal follow-up of your late report. A review of the database
      shows your Gossamer Gear Spinnshelter Long-term Report is at least one week
      overdue. Can you please advise the status of this report? Ideally I would
      like to see this report posted as soon as possible. It would be
      disappointing to see your good reputation here at BackpackGearTest.org
      tarnished.

      Is there something we can help with?

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest