ADMIN: Update in Process

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      > Optimus Stella stove folder needed please

      I am processing an update and creating folders tonight. I've had internet
      problems all week and I think I'm all sorted. I lost some email in the
      middle, but I'm going to construct it from the list. This will take several
      hours. I apologize for the delay. If anyone sent me anything that needed
      immediate reply and you didn't receive a reply, please contact me directly.

      Shane
      List Admin