OOP -August 7-18 Gail S

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007
      I will be OOP at Glacier from August 7-18. Most things
      aren't affected except the possible shipment of the
      MontBell Alpine Burrow Sleeping Bag. There also may be
      notification of selected testers for the Patagonia
      Vagabonds. I will send my information to the moderator
      just in case. Gail S.

      ***Gail***

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/