EDIT: LTR - ULA EQUIPMENT AMP BACKPACK - Carol

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi Carol,

      Great report, great test, great job!

      Tim

      I babied it the next three days and the
      remainder of the strap held fine. I put a lot of stress on the OTHER
      strap when I put on and take off the pack - grabbing it instead of the
      non-existent haul loop - so it surprised me that the left strap gave
      out.

      Comment: I'm a little confused with the above statement. It reads
      confusing because you said it held fine and then you said it broke.
      I think you mean you made it back ok, but at some point later, it
      broke. Whatever, you might want to clarify.

      PS – love the packraft!