Re: EDIT: FR - AGG Poncho Villa - amytys

  • Andy Mytys
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "colonelcorn76"
      <colonelcorn76@...> wrote:

      > > The level of airflow that occurred as a result was just
      > > to keep conditions inside the poncho from becoming "clammy."
      >
      > ### Edit: Might be worth a comment or two about your "clammy" (or
      > lack of) experience when it was actively raining on you - did that
      > cause sweating or perspiration build-up under the poncho....

      How about my adding...

      "On the other hand, I did get that "clammy" feeling, even on the cool
      side of my field conditions, when wearing the poncho without my pack
      on underneath. Again, it all comes down to airflow - when the poncho
      is allowed to drape down next to my skin/clothes, the level of
      airflow is diminished and the poncho quickly takes on the
      characteristics of a vapor barrier. I definitely recommend using the
      poncho while wearing a pack on underneath."

      Please unlock the report currently uploaded on the site so that I can
      refresh it.