Re: [backpackgeartesters] Due dates - was Re: FR Eureka Wabakimi Tent - Wayne

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      >I thought it was ok to upload the report for editing by the due date as
      > opposed to having edits done and then upload the edited report by the
      > due date. That was my reading of the by laws. The by laws made separate
      > provision for how much time is allowed for the final upload.

      This is 100% correct.

      Shane
      Bylaws Monkey
    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
        Wayne-

        OOPS! You are right and OK on dates. The other Wabakimi testers got their reports in on the early side of the due date "window." I have a message concerning another tester for a different test series whose report needs to be uploaded right away and I had the reports confused.

        Sorry about that. Chalk it up to travel fatigue. The drive from Ohio to the Boston area was through a gauntlet of construction sites and exhausting...

        Regards,

        Rosaleen
        I thought it was ok to upload the report for editing by the due date as
        opposed to having edits done and then upload the edited report by the
        due date. That was my reading of the by laws. The by laws made separate
        provision for how much time is allowed for the final upload.

        Regards,
        Wayne