Re: TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers, ULA Amp Testers and Carol Crooker

  • André Corterier
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
      > Re: TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers...

      Tim, Shane asked whether someone could look at the IRs as they were
      coming in and I did so. They're all uploaded to the respective
      folder: http://tinyurl.com/2t2la6

      I hope you post a trip report over at BackpackingTalk.

      Regards,

      André
      interim MontBell ULAP monitor

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Today is my first day back at the grind after two great weeks in
      New
      > Mexico. I got 12 boys and 5 dads successfully to Philmont, and by
      > the way things went I guess I pretty much had them ready too. We
      had
      > a great trip!
      >
      > Now, to BGT business:
      >
      > First, I want to apologize to Carol for any extra work I may have
      > caused you by not posting my FR for the Columbia Venture Pants test
      > until I was on my way to Philmont. I just ran out of time. I
      tried
      > and tried, but could not do a good job of coding my HTML without my
      > editor. I'll finish this up first.
      >
      > ULA Amp testers and Montbell ULAP testers - I'll start cranking
      these
      > out too.
      >
      > Thanks all for your patience while I was out having a blast!
      >
      > Tim

    • tcoug7
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
        Thank you Andre!

        Tim

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier
        <andre.corterier@...> wrote:

        > > Re: TIm C - BIP; Attn: Montbell ULAP Testers...
      • cmcrooker
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
          Hi Tim,
          I'll be OOP for a week starting Tuesday. Any chance you can edit my
          Amp LTR so I can upload before I go?
          Carol