OOP - Sonjia Leyva

  • Sonjia Leyva
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      We're heading off with the dirt urchins for a few days in Sequoia NP. No tests are affected that I am aware of. We'll be gone from 8/2 - 8/5. Happy Hiking!

      Sonjia Leyva
      http://www.geophile.net
      "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they went to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey