EDIT/APPROVAL: LTR - GoLite Odyssey - Chuck Carnes

  • Sonjia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Chuck

      A thousand apologies for the delay in editing this. For some reason I
      thought that I already had done so. Shane's BGT Monitor Status Email
      system gave me a helpful slap upside the head to remind me.

      Here are my edits. Please upload when ready. Thank you for all of
      your hard work!

      Sonjia

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Carnes
      <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:
      > such with the Compactor System. One was to Paris
      > Mountain State Park which was a 3.8 mile (6.1 km) loop
      #Comment: I find it helpful to have the state (or country, if
      necessary) included so that I, as a reader, get a better picture of
      where the testing is taking place. Your choice.

      > Odyssey with some food and some cloths and still had
      #EDIT: change "cloths" to "clothes"

      > The GoLite Odyssey went with me to Old Mkushi Village
      > in Zambia, Africa. On this trip I only used it to
      #Comment: WOW!

      #Edit/Comment - HTML report: Your title is "GOLite, but you have
      spelled it "GoLite" throughout the rest of the report. Please either
      capitalize the title (GOLITE) or keep it consistent with the rest of
      the report (GoLite). Also, your field report seems to be in a
      slightly larger font (or is bold) as opposed to the initial and final
      report text. Please check and fix if necessary.