Re: [backpackgeartesters] Due dates - was Re: FR Eureka Wabakimi Tent - Wayne

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      >I thought it was ok to upload the report for editing by the due date as
      > opposed to having edits done and then upload the edited report by the
      > due date. That was my reading of the by laws. The by laws made separate
      > provision for how much time is allowed for the final upload.

      This is 100% correct.

      Shane
      Bylaws Monkey
    • Wayne Merry
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        I thought it was ok to upload the report for editing by the due date as
        opposed to having edits done and then upload the edited report by the
        due date. That was my reading of the by laws. The by laws made separate
        provision for how much time is allowed for the final upload.

        Regards,
        Wayne

        Rosaleen Sullivan wrote:
        > Hi, Wayne-

        > Please give the edits due consideration, make our changes, and upload
        > as soon as possible. I believe this report is already a late, so we
        > bith need to move quickly.

        > Cheers!
        >
        > Rosaleen

      • Edward Ripley-Duggan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
          Hi Wayne,

          Provided that you are uploaded by the report due date, that is fine
          i.e. your interpretation below is correct. I don't know the specifics
          in this instance as to when you uploaded or when the due date
          was--this is merely confirmation of your reading of the bye-laws.

          Best,

          Ted.

          At 08:10 PM 8/1/2007, you wrote:

          >I thought it was ok to upload the report for editing by the due date as
          >opposed to having edits done and then upload the edited report by the
          >due date. That was my reading of the by laws. The by laws made separate
          >provision for how much time is allowed for the final upload.
          >
          >Regards,
          >Wayne
          >
          >Rosaleen Sullivan wrote:
          > > Hi, Wayne-

          > > Please give the edits due consideration, make our changes, and upload
          > > as soon as possible. I believe this report is already a late, so we
          > > bith need to move quickly.

          > > Cheers!
          > >
          > > Rosaleen

        • Rosaleen Sullivan
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
            Wayne-

            OOPS! You are right and OK on dates. The other Wabakimi testers got their reports in on the early side of the due date "window." I have a message concerning another tester for a different test series whose report needs to be uploaded right away and I had the reports confused.

            Sorry about that. Chalk it up to travel fatigue. The drive from Ohio to the Boston area was through a gauntlet of construction sites and exhausting...

            Regards,

            Rosaleen