BIP: Rosaleen

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Subject: BIP: Rosaleen

      Hi, Guys-

      I arrived home late yesterday afternboon, July 31. I do not have my truck unpacked, but I have done a quick editing of Wayne's Wabakimi report. I will send it as soon as I am done here.

      I may do a short trip two with some people from work who have asked about backpacking, but I am basically back and ready to resume duties for BGT.

      Thanks to Shane and whomever he tapped to fill in for me while I was gone for the last month plus. I can post a "trip report" at Backpacking Talk" if anyone wants to read it.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen